The Account Manager (VMS) develops and implements sales strategies, expanding current business and identifying new opportunities within the healthcare staffing and services marketplace through the use of various vendor managenment systems.
- Implement an account management strategy according to assigned clients' needs to prioritize sales time in order to secure as many new orders as possible.
- Research potential client job order opportunities using all resources available - e.g. vendor managemnt order/placement history, internal leads, web sites (facilities, competitors) and other sources.
- Navigate entire client organization through consistent phone and email strategy in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers.
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in order to identify more sales opportunities.
- Pursue exclusive and preferred client agreements by demonstrating the value of these programs, through consistent service delivery, differentiating AMN as a Revenue Cycle Solutions leader.
- Maintain facility data in terms of accurate contact information, order details, & selling points in order to deliver high quality profiles and respond quickly to client needs.
- Update systems with accurate first day and orientation instructions in order to ensure successful start of assignment in partnership with Quality Services, Relocation and Retention team.
- Document order details via phone and email with client point of contact in terms of unit specifics, clinical responsibilities and expectations in order to deliver the most qualified candidates within expected timeframes.
- Promote job orders including necessary qualifications to Operations, Ready for Placement team via system order details, email and presentations, to most quickly identify interested & available Clinicians with highest likelihood to fill based on client criteria (licensure, skills, timeframe, etc.).
- Review proposed clinicians (comprehensive picture) and highlight what qualifies them as the appropriate fit using placement c all summaries and professional profiles.
- Facilitate interviews between the Clinician and the Client using telephone, Skype, and/or WebEx per the Client request. Continually look for new cost effective ways to deliver the highest quality interactive interview using new technology.
- Communicate timely updates and expectations between all assignment stakeholders including operations team, client contact and Quality services, by documenting via email to execute all placement steps in order to deliver clinician to assignment on time.
- Escalate client issues internally as appropriate, to DVP, CSM, Clinical, Quality Services by owning resolution on behalf of client in order to maintain reputation and relationships.
- Leverage 3rd party vendor management software systems by learning best practices for posting orders and submitting files in order to increase speed to market of candidate submissions and offers.
- Partner with the Client Sales Manager to assess the competitive landscape and implementing strategies to maintain & maximize market share.
- Negotiate bill rate increases on a case by case basis, by educating region trends, laying the groundwork, (for bill rate increases, handoff to RD as a warm lead/opportunity)
- Retain client trust by minimizing disruptions due to clinician cancellations and delays by exercising creativity in identifying win-win solutions to backfill with other RCS candidates.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all communication including phone, email and written.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years sales experience in inside or outside sales or customer service
Respect*Passion*Continuous Improvement*Trust*Customer Focus*Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.