The Property Management Marketing Analyst will support digital initiatives for Dominium. This position will focus on creating the ideal user experience for prospects, across all digital channels and properties. Expertise coordinating paid and earned media campaigns (SEM, SEO, display, email, social) will be leveraged in the targeting and engagement of our audience. This position will provide analytics and recommendations to the Director of Marketing to ensure successful execution and alignment to the business strategy.
- Direct responsibility for the marketing, advertising, promotional materials, and budget aspects of your designated portfolio of Dominium properties.
- Serve as a partner with the VP/RM to develop and assess the portfolio’s day-to-day marketing operations, budgetary goals, and current/future occupancy trends.
- Assist in the marketing and leasing components of the annual budget. Recommendations to be based upon occupancy goals, financing parameters (Sec 42 guidelines, Sec 8, etc.), market conditions and economic trends.
- Provide feedback on physical aspect of site including but not limited to; common areas, office condition/layout, exterior condition/curb appeal, clubhouse, signage.
- Analyze the effectiveness of each marketing or advertising source by reviewing traffic reports and Yardi reports. Make recommendation for campaign adjustments as needed. Notify site staff of changes and provide copy of ad changes for each marketing campaign.
- Develop and manage property websites, including domain name acquisition, content, imagery and branding.
- Review leasing shop reports along with the VP/RM/AM quarterly and make recommendations on training needs for the site staff in effective marketing and leasing techniques.
- Review print/online ad campaigns creative and analytics regularly with VP/RM/AM to assess performance and recommend changes to increase overall acquisition. Submit ad request changes, follow proofing procedures for the source. Monitor budget component for the ad source per site.
- Train various courses as assigned in Dominium University
- Visit sites on a regular basis or as determined by the Director of Marketing and VP of that region.
- Meet with vendors as needed to review proposals for new opportunities and determine cost effectiveness. Present opportunities to VP/RM/AM with suggestions on implementation, effectiveness and success measures.
- Monitor Who’s Calling numbers assigned to sites quarterly. Test on each ad proof, cancel when requested by RM/AM or when ad campaign is completed. Monitor reports against Yardi traffic to cross-check traffic numbers.
- Special requests or projects as directed by Director of Marketing.
- Monitor and administer monthly corporate marketing invoices with the Marketing Administrator.
- Prior marketing, leasing or management experience in the multifamily industry is strongly preferred.
- 4-year degree and at least 2-5 years of experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical reasoning as measured by the Profile Assessment
- Must have an advanced understanding and hands on experience with Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills
- Must be able to travel overnight as needed
- Ability to communicate in English clearly with others orally and in writing
- Work environment is primarily an indoor office environment
- Yardi experience preferred, but not required
- Google Analytics experience preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a motor vehicle
About Us: We have operations in more than 21 states and over 1,100 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!