Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
Role: Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer
Primary Skills: Oracle DB
Role Description: The Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer would need to have at least 2+ years of experience. In this role, you will be a key software developer responsible for designing and authoring business rules and must have strong technical knowledge with ability to interpret program policy and procedures and turn them into a logically structured set of OPA business rules.
Responsibilities also include working with business analysts to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications (primarily business rules). Not only will you be joining a project team, you will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements with a focus on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
2-3 years of the following:
- Project experience/expertise with OPA rule modeling including designing OPA rules, authoring OPA rules and testing OPA rules using Oracle Policy Modeling
- Worked on OPA version 10.4 or higher
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications/services
- Two (+) years working with transactional database systems; i.e., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Good understanding of build and deploy procedures.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience in State projects.
- Migrating from OPA 10.4.7 to version 12
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 2+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity