Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
The Research Project Management Coordinator for the NH Orthopedic Institute is responsible for the coordination and growth of NHOI research program including related publications/presentations, and key collaborations and partnerships, ensuring alignment with the overall strategic plan for NHOI. Is a key point of contact and interfaces with the NHOI physicians and outside collaborators for research related development, strategies, and/or issues. Works with NHOI Physician leaders, in collaboration with Data Warehouse leadership, and others, to design and develop databases for research projects. Responsible for ensuring the financial and operational health of NHOI research studies and ensures that research is conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOPs and regulatory requirements.
1. Advanced degree (Masters, PHD, etc.) in a health related field or scientific discipline
2. Graduate level training in public health, epidemiology or other related health services field
3. 3 years relevant research experience
4. Management experience
5. Study protocol design, development and execution
6. Statistical analysis
7. Ability to work in matrix environment
8. Organized, proactive, self- motivated professional
1. Background experience or knowledge of Orthopedics (total joint replacement, sports medicine)
2. Database management, query, analysis
3. Regulatory management, including IRB and Conflicts of Interest
4. 3 years' management experience
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .