Seeking a Clinical Director to oversee neurocognitive assessment program (NCAT) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) surveillance for military veterans under the Defense Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) in Silver Spring, Maryland. Primary Responsibilities include:
- Supervise contract staff and functions and assist leadership in the NCAT and TBI programs
- Support education efforts at DVBIC and within the network
- Teach, coach, and mentor contract staff and site clinical staff
- Serve as SME for effectively implementing clinical programs and intensive, evidence-based, multidisciplinary treatment interventions of TBI
- Champion these programs as an effective standard of care option for TBI patients
- Assist and contribute expertise in developing and recommending strategic level clinical guidance, administrative policies, and network resource allocations for government leadership
- Take initiative, act independently, and perform with minimal direction and oversight to issues in their area of expertise and responsibility.
- Conduct site visits to DVBIC network sites
- Serve as a TBI clinical and policy SME in internal and external working groups, speaker, program/project development and implementation under the direction and oversight of the government
- Minimum of a Masters degree in a health related field. PA, NP, MD, PhD, PsyD, EdD, DSW preferred.
- License in respective healthcare field. Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) certification preferred.
- Must have experience in the care of patients with TBI – in-patient, out-patient, or rehabilitation settings.
- Knowledge of theoretical frameworks related to leadership, healthcare management and administration required.
- Must have managerial experience and outstanding skills to track, monitor, and quality control programs at different sites and supervise personnel.
- Experience and familiarity with military health care system, military command structure, rules and regulations and its unique culture preferred.
- Must be able to adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to travel to various network sites and meeting venues
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.